Interviewing for Veterans
Completing this course will help you translate the interview process. You will learn how to leverage military strategy so you have an advantage over other applicants. Learn how to prepare for a Federal interview, answer Federal interview questions, and achieve a high score during your Federal interview. Translating the Federal interview process into the military language will help you achieve extremely successful interviews and put you closer to your career goals.
Contact me now. Click below and jump on a Free 30 minute phone consultation with me and let’s discuss your current career situation and how we can move it forward. I can’t wait to help you find a job, apply to the job, interview for the job, and get promoted once in the job.
Pick and choose what you need when you need it from the menu below. Prices for each of the below are custom and are based on how much detailed information you currently have. Also, if you’d like to make payments, let me know and I can schedule the payments as well. I’m here to help you, so contact me now and let’s discuss your specific needs and how we can get you the job you want at the highest salary possible.
- Job search. Find a job that aligns to what you want to do and where you want to live.
- Cover Letter. Build an easy cover letter for any job.
- General Resume. Transfer your current resume into a targeted resume format.
- Targeted Resume. Target your resume to a job announcement and tailor the resume for the targeted job/career field.
- Translation of experience. Transfer your awards, NCOERs, OERs, etc into your resume.
- Interview practice. Prepare for your interview so you are better prepared than other applicants.
- Salary Negotiation. Understand the process so you can obtain the highest salary possible.