Your resume short-cut for translating your military experience
Easily create a job-targeted resume for your civilian career with “done for you” translation guides.
Whether your military service was in the enlisted or officer ranks, you can take advantage of the Battlefield Resume Methodology (BRM) shortcut with these simple steps:
- IDENTIFY each military position used within your resume.
- FIND the associated military position in the Translation Guide below.
- DOWNLOAD the appropriate Translation Guide. (NOTE: if you don’t see your military position Translation Guide below, click here to request it)
- COPY and PASTE the “Work Experience Bullet Points” into the appropriate location within your resume.
- TAILOR the translated bullets so they align with your personal experience.
Once your “Resume Basics” are complete, reach out to our support team for polishing your resume, cover letters, interviewing help and/or coaching to optimize your job search success